Interested in requesting Mill on Main for your next meeting, project, or creative event? Here’s what you’ll need for the request:
- A description of the type of event
- Start time and end time covering the entire time you need access to the space
- Start = Your arrival time for getting things set up for your event
- End = Your departure time, after you complete cleanup/clear-out
To submit your request, click this link to visit Eventective, our partner platform, create your request, and get the booking process started!
- Rates vary based on event type and duration.
- A special 15% discounted rate is available for non-profit organizations, students, pop-up shops, and others with specific requests. Submit your request.
- At this time, there is a maximum capacity of 70 including hosts, guests, and catering or other event staff.
This floor plan provides an idea of the layout of the space and the measurements.
- On-street parking spots are available along Main Street:
- in front of and next to (north of) the building
- across the street in front of Lupitas and The Bridge
- Public parking is also available in front of Oberlin Public Library and behind the Courthouse/police station, to the east toward Pleasant Street.